- At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Electricity is really just organized lightning.
- If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
- Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
Typical scenario: guy goes to a bar, does a quick scanning of the people inside the bar and walks straight to a blonde sitting all alone at the corner…the story goes. What about the Linux/Unix version of the story?
#who | grep -i “blonde” | echo “hi” | date; cd ~/bedroom ; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime; umount; sleep
You might find this link interesting too, the war on terror for dummies – the way Linux geeks interpret and analyse the war on terror.
Who would have thought, a country like Cameroon with barely 6 computers per 500 people (1.2 per 100 people) has the riskiest domain in the World? That is what McAfee found out in its report published in 2009. So the next time you visit a site with .cm domain, of course most people visit such sites due to typographic error for .com, watch out for malware. Hackers are buying .cm domains in bulk. Read more.